Please see the essay questions below each application button (in mint color). It may be easier to work on these separately then cut and paste into the application where they appear at the end of the application.
High School Essay question prompts
1. What are your goals in life? How or why did you choose these goals? How will a college education help you achieve these goals?
2. Describe how you participate in the Latino Community, school community or general community (examples: school, family, religion, clubs, volunteering, work).
3. If your HS GPA is below 2.5, please let us know both what circumstances led to the lower GPA and how you plan to attain at least a 2.5 GPA in college. 2-3 sentences.
Renewal Essay Question prompt: Tell us about your last year of study. Be sure to share some successes and challenges that arose. Please let us know of any additional plans or changes in plans you have made for next year. (Must be at least 120 words or about 10 sentences.)
First Time Applicant for Current College Student Essay prompt:
1. What are your goals in life? How will a college education help you achieve these goals?
2. Describe your interactions within the Latino community and with other Latina/o students.
3. So that we may mentor other students: What class/activity was most helpful to you during your first year of college?